OPERATION SECURITY ALARM SYSTEM
A. SECURITY ON: BY PRESSING KEY #1.
- While the SECURITY ALARM SYSTEM entering the alert mode, the following actions will be initiated.
- The lights will apparently blink and the engine will be automatically locked at the same time.
- If the car equipped with central control locking system, it will automatically lock the knobs of four cardoors.
- The SECURITY ALARM SYSTEM will enter to the alert mode after 8 seconds.
- When the SECURITY ALARM SYSTEM is under the alert situation, the engine will automatically be locked. Regard-less whether the thieves is trying to break the car door, luggage trunk, engine hood, or unload the tires, the SECURITY ALARM SYSTEM will be initiated and the alarm will make a loud noise for 30 seconds. The lights will blink for 30 seconds.
- At the time the SECURITY ALARM SYSTEM is triggered, the B.B Call carried by the owner will start to beep in order to give the warning signals-tor full set only.
- Pressing key #1 on the remote control during driving, will only automatically lock the knobs of the car doors.
B. CAR SEARCHING WITH SIREN AND LIGHT: BY PRESSING KEY#1.
When the SECURITY ALARM SYSTEM is under the alert mode, it only requires to press the key #1 on remote control and then the siren will make a long loud sound and the lights of car will blink 10 times. This function is designed for car owners to locate their vehicles at night or at a large parking lot.
C. TEMPORARY STOP THE FUNCTION OF SIREN: BY PRESSING KEY #1
When the SECURITY ALARM SYSTEM is triggered, the siren will make noise. Then you just need to press key #1 on the remote control to stop the siren. The SECURITY ALARM SYSTEM will take 8 seconds to scan the situation in order to make judgement and then return to the alert mode. (Note: When press key #3. the siren will also stop making noise. However; after 8 seconds the system will convert to monitor at mute function.)
D. SECURITY OFF: BY PRESSING KEY #2.
The SECURITY ALARM SYSTEM will return to security off mode by pressing key #2 on the remote control. The following actions will be initiated:
- The lights will blink three times.
- If the car equipped with central control locking system, it will automatically unlock the knobs of four cardoors.
- When the SECURITY ALARM SYSTEM return to the security off mode, the engine will automatically unlock.
- Under any circumstance, the machine will not malfunction and is always safe and reliable. While driving, the door knobs will automatically unlock by pressing key #2.
E. DOUBLE PROTECTION OF SECURITY ALARM FUNCTION: BY PRESSING KEY #2.
- After pressing key #2 security off, If you haven't gotten in the car within 20 seconds, door will be locked and security on automatically.
- If the security system is turn off by misidentify outside frequency interfered, security on will be regained also.
F. MUTE SECURITY ON: BY PRESSING KEY #3
- When press button #3, Lights will flash twice obviously. Mute security on and engine will be locked after 8 seconds.
- When security on:
If the car equipped with central control lock, the door-lock will be locked automatically.
- When it is on mute alert mode, the siren will not work, only the B.B, Call will beep and lights blink for 30 seconds.
- During driving, pressing key #3 will lock the door.
- Could choose normal or mute security on as you like. Pressing key #3 could change from normal security to mute security on; push key #1 again could turn the siren on.
G. MUTE CAR SEARCHING: BY PRESSING KEY #4
By pressing key #4 on the remote control device, the lights will blink about 10 seconds and the car siren will remain silent.
H. ROBBERY PROOF & ASKING HELP FUNCTION: BY PRESSING KEY #4
Under any kind of circumstances, by pressing key #4 on the remote control device, the lights will blink 10 times and during this period pressing key #4 again, the system will enter the robbery proof mode after 15 seconds, The engine and the door knobs will automatically lock. The siren and lights, will be activated automatically for 30 seconds and then enter the alert mode.
I. SPEED CONTROL FUNCTION
When the engine speed reaches 2200 RPM (speed limit is adjustable) and hand brake is released, the door knobs will automatically be locked. It is very safe and reliable.
J. THE WARNING FUNCTION TO INDICATE DOORS NOT CLOSED PROPERLY
When pressing key #1 or key #3 on the remote control device, and the car door is not properly closed, the alarm siren will give a warning sound
K. THE SENSITIVITY ADJUSTMENT FOR THE SENSOR BOX
The sensitivity oi system can be adjusted according to the size and model of the vehicle. Turning right (clockwise) will receive a higher sensitivity and reverse will be lower, (as shown in Fig. 3)
L. FUNCTIONS OF ENGINE REMOTE-START
Make sure that the handbrake must be always set in the "BRAKE POSITION" and gear must be in "NEUTRAL". Furthermore, always keep in mind of the following:
- The key #5 is the engine-start button and must be pressed two (2) times continuously for engine-start. When press the engine-start button at first time, the lights will flash three (3) times. Then press the same button again before the above flash (about 3 seconds) is finished. Four (4) seconds later, the engine will be started immediately.
- The engine-start timing, please refer to DIP SW function of item N.
- In this condition that both DIP SW4 is set to off and SW5 is set to on, if the first engine-start of 1.5 seconds fails, it will make second engine-start after waiting for 4 seconds. if engine is still not started after 4 tries, the lights shall flash three (3) times and the siren will sound for 1 .5 seconds, and Eight (8) seconds later, the surveillance state will be restored and the above engine-start shall be regarded as a failure.
- After engine-start, an automatic fueling of 20 seconds will be activated and the air-condition will shutdown immediately to relieve the engine load. The air-condition will be restored when 20 seconds of warming up is completed.
- When the engine is successfully started, the lights shall flash one time and the siren keeps silent. Also ACC starts to provide power. After warming up, the lights shall flash one time and the siren shall sound for a very short tone. During the warming up period, the sensor in the sensor box is not on the alert and the door is still on the alert mode.
- When the car is warming up in a surveillance state, press the key #2 for one time to security off, so the door can be opened and the key can be inserted, and turn to ON. The HAND BRAKE can be put down. If the key doesn't turn to "ON", and you put down the hand brake, the engine will shut off. Also the engine will be shut off if the key #2 is continuously pressed two times.
- When the remote control engine is running in surveillance state, the engine will shut off as soon as the door is opened and at the same time the security is activated.
- The remote engine-start system is equipped with a safety device. If in following conditions, there will not be any action happened:
- Hand brake doesn't be pulled up.
- Car doors is not closed properly.
- Pressing button #5 on remote control during driving.
- During car warming up, button #1, #4 still can function for car locating, requesting for help and anti-robbery.
- Engine will stop automatically if driver doesn't get on the car and insert the key into ignition switch in ten minutes after engine started by remote control.
M. FUNCTION OF RESET SWITCH
If the car were on the alert mode and the remote control is missing or out of order, you can open the door by key and turn the engine on and pressing the reset switch button, which will cancel the security function by CPU system. (Note: the key is turned to "ON" position is essential.)
N. DIP SW FUNCTION
The hand brake must be always set in the "BRAKE POSITION". Gear must be always in "NEUTRAL" when start engine by remote control.
SW1 ON 1SEC OFF 3SEC POWER LOCK UP DOWN TIME.
SW2 ON 8SEC OFF 30SEC SECURITY ON TIME.
SW3 ON AUTO TRANSMISSION OFF MANUAL TRANSMISSION.
||ENGINE START TIME
Illustration of the function of the attached accessories operational Instructions
O. THE B.B CALL OPERATIONS-FOR FULL SET ONLY
- Switch the "ON/OFF" switch to "ON" position (as shown in Fig 4) when Security Alarm or Mute ON.
- Then the B.B. Call gives "Beep, Beep .." signals, Press the RESET key, the "Beep" signaling stops, the B.B. Call is now ready to receive operation signals.
- When an abnormal "Beep ..." functioning is found, check the battery and replace it. (For saving the battery consumption, keep the power switch at "OFF" position when Security Alarm System is turned off.
P. ANTENNA INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS-FOR FULL SET ONLY (AS SHOWN IN Fig 5)
- Connect the grounding from the Antenna Adaptor to the car case; (for better effect a short grounding is preferred, absolutely no application of any other wire for elongating the grounding is recommended.
- Remove the protection sheet away from the adhesive pad and fasten it and Adaptor onto the proper position in car.
- Remove the protection sheet away from the Antenna then stick the Antenna horizontally onto the internal side of windshield, in parallel to the edge of windshield at a 2 cm distance, The black wire from the Adaptor and Antenna shall be connected firmly, then are wrapped up with plastic tape, and finally be hide into gap between the windshield and the plastic decoration rim.
- Plug the terminal of co-axial cable into the Antenna plug in the pager.
Place the Induction Meter on the dashboard, adjust the bolts on the Adaptor with a flat-tipped screw-driver in the order starting from L1, 01, L2, then C2, redo the adjustment until the indication in the Meter pointing at the maximum value. (Note: If have no instrument. Please do not adjust)
When the Antenna is too close to the windshield edge, or poor connection of the grounding to the car case, or excessive elongation of grounding, all will affect the effect of radiator and got the shorter distance, Also it will be found by an abnormal noise of siren.
- Remote control does not function while driving or when the car key switched at "ACC", for the driving safety.
- The batteries shall be replaced when the LED in the remote control turns weak or when shortened distance of effective remote control is found.
- Unload the fuse from the Alarm Receiver when sending the car for maintenance in a garage.
- Be sure to install this system in strict accordance with the installation and wiring instruction given.